A3 sketchbook

Evaluation

The theme for my Final Project was ‘Me, Myself and I’, I have covered all briefs and achieved all goals.

I found the project to be very time consuming, due to which I didn’t achieve some mediums on my rosettes which I would have liked.

However, the final outcome is very visually appealing, the colours blend well together and the materials show good contrast.

Despite some frustrating setbacks, it was a very enjoyable process to take part in, the materials were easy to print and paint on and I was able to develop some new skills.

I am disappointed that my piece didn’t attract as many viewers as I had wanted, perhaps for not knowing the meaning behind it but, for me, the piece is very successful and I am pleased and proud of what I have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment