A3 sketchbook

Tuesday 5th June 2012

I would like to gain today;
-Get my sketchbooks to date
-Annotate and improve the 10 points which are noted
-Be up to date with my journal
-If I have timeleft I need to start sawing my rossetts.

What I'd like to record in my sketchbooks;
-Artist research
-My ideas Ive had already
    -My Ideas;
          -Customise a hoodie influenced by Paddy Hartley
          -Also a personal backdrop to make the board more interesting
          -Personalised Dress
          -Set of 3 canvas's of my memories
          -My love for animals to develop in to something


















-How ive go the idea of the rossetts
-Designs of my rossett
-Artists who use words and textiles in their work, to represent a memory
-Some ideas Ive got extra for my exhibition if theres time.

No comments:

Post a Comment