A3 sketchbook

Tuesday 20th March 2012

           We all went in to our pathway groups, the four pathway groups consist off: Textiles; Fine Art; Graphics and 3D, sculpture. So i went into the textiles pathway group and I'm going to bring photography into my work. We began by looking at past years books and good the standard needs to be and what sort of pieces of work has been done in the past just to give us some vague ideas.
    Then I went away a little bit unsure whether i had picked two good ideas but I didn't let pass work put me off too much, so i reflected on my ideas and thought how i could develop my ideas.
    From looking at past work it gave me some ideas;
-Getting a picture of anything then put it in to a shape of a butterfly or animal which i like, so it makes the picture more interesting to view, but adapt it to soot the theme which i am doing.
Then I may use the idea in my work at a later stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment