A3 sketchbook

My Pitch Thursday 29th March 2012

My Two mood boards taken in to my pitch to show my tutors the work i have done to show i have explored the pros and con's of my two ideas.

     
                                                                                     Theme- Me, Myself and I.

                                                                                       IDEA 1- Reflections


For my FMP I had two ideas, my first one is reflections and the way photographs or object reflect time. For example if its a black photography it shows that its been taken a long time ago. Or if I look in a mirror I would see myself which is a reflection of myself.




























The idea above does seem to have much potential as I am a very creative, hands on person so the techniques and media's I would use it doesn't seem to be a good suitable idea.

                         
                                                                                           IDEA 1-
   Memories



For my FMP my second idea is memories, Memories is a very vast area to experiment with a variety of different. As i have lots photos from past memories which I can use in work. Also memories isn't just photographys, it could be a very blurry and not very clear deem.

  A memory could be something such as christmas over several years which is for the same celebration but only remember parts of each one, so as you remember them they blend in to one.

You could have a emotional such as happy sad grumpy disheartening memory which is memory you remember not for the good for the worst, which has hurt you for life, which you cant forget, being traumatisted by something.                                                                                




                                                                                                                             



















These two idea will help me to decide wether to do memories or reflection, but my pitch will help me get other peoples input and which they think would be the ideal one for me. The one I can benefit more from.

No comments:

Post a Comment