A3 sketchbook

Tuesday 13th March 2012


       After discussing with my pathway tutor about what I have in mind and what feedback she had for me. So after that i started to think of two different ideas I could take forward, to explore in more detail so I can narrow down or make a decision on one idea then start experimenting with different medias and see how i could process with my chosen idea. My first idea is;
Me, Myself and I, as the theme then things we can incorporate in it;
-Textiles
-Grids, Layers and Reflections
-How i see myself
-Express myself through pictures and objects and not by speech;

My Second Idea is;
still using Me, Myself and I as a subject but;
- Photography
- Reflections
- How other people see me as a person
- Get feedback then express it by putting it in visual form using material and colours.
Then from there, see were the final idea develop from and into.

No comments:

Post a Comment