A3 sketchbook

Thursday 29th March 2012


My Pitch Feedback;
- start by listing my memories
-contextual artist research
    -Memory
    -painters, photographers, media, sculpture

    I suggested memories like memories which are faded you only remember parts of them or coloured, black and white memories. These were all some ideas on what distortions I could do to photos to make them more interesting.

Memories-
   - 5 Year old having a dream of a cartoon dinosaur chasing after me.
   - Year 6 learning how to spell arachnophobia for my weekly spelling test.
   - 10 Year old turning double figures and going blackpool tower for my birthday.
   - 17 Year old 18th February my journey in hospital.
   - Year 10 doing My Duke of Edinburgh Bronze.
   - Year 11 doing My Duke of Edinburgh Silver.
   - 17 Year old Being presented my Baden Powell on St Georges Day in King Georges Hall.
   - 2011 End of the first year of my btec and cleaning the floor for our exhibition.
   - Year 11 Leaving school and year prom.
   -17 Year old Duke of Edinburgh residential riding holiday.
   - Turkey holiday summer 2011 with my best friends family.
   -Meeting Dani Harmer (Tracy Beaker)

No comments:

Post a Comment