A3 sketchbook

Wednesday 21st March 2012

      I was inspired by a pass students work in her book and how she made annotation more exciting, also so its a change from plain white pages. So I used an old used Primark paper bag to make a plain coloured collage then applied paint with a pallet knife, for a unique way of applying paint.
     These are all ideas from feedback and moving forward on developing my ideas which I had.  So Know my two ideas are; the theme is Me, Myself and I. within my theme i have two ideas:
-Memories
-Reflections
So know i am going to research future in to my two ideas, to get the best out of them I need to know the whole range before deciding which one to chose for my FMP.

     I was thinking of the obvious things i can experientment with, within Memories or Reflections, before taking them both forward as my two finalised ideas. I go the two ideas from my theme, to make my subject smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment