A3 sketchbook

Friday 11th May 2012

Complete for Monday 14th May 2012
I set my self a task to research a good hand full of artists, to get some inspiration and ideas to use in my development of my FMP:
-So I have researched a range of photography artists, who has use memory in their work. I have listed them then i will show proof of my research in my sketch book. Refer to my research page to see my photography research and several other;
-Also a variety of Painters who use memory in their work, to portray a vision or a story for a viewer;
-Then last of all I have looked at textile artists which I have found link in to my work, and have given me many ideas. To refer back to in my sketchbook when needed, to remember their work or for more inspiration and ideas. Also to show the evidence that I have explored a variety of artists, in all aspects of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment