A3 sketchbook

Wednesday 16th May 2012

I have set myself some work to achieve for today,
-Stitch in to my samples
-Learn some new techniques shown by Danielle.

I Achieved the above also learnt how to do mono printing. Also when printing off my photographs, I had the idea of scanning in photo's to the computer of when I was younger, to use in my work.

I have began using techniques on the sawing machine in use when making my final piece. I started by test writing on my samples with the sawing machine, which came out really well but not as neat as I planned, but with more practise and confidence on the machine it would improve. They were really successful I improvised on some more samples to make them more interesting. There are some photos of my samples below.



No comments:

Post a Comment