A3 sketchbook

Friday 18th May 2012

To be completed for the Monday 20th May 2012, I set myself a few more things to do aswell as the ones I set on the thursday. As when I was sorting through my books I found more things to do;
-Wallpaper pictures for my ideas before I had my pitch.
-Photo's of August Macke's work.
-ANNOTATE MY BOOKS!

I have listed a few rough ideas to do for my Final Piece which I have started but know just need to clarify what I'm going to do.
-Customise a hoodie personalised to me.
-Personalise backdrops to run over the back of my exhibiton board.
-Do all my work backwards, so the viewers have to look in to a mirror to be able to read the writing in my work the right way round. For example when you look in your centre mirror when driving at an ambulance you can read it.
-personalised dress.
-set of three canvas's about my identity all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment