A3 sketchbook

Tuesday 15th May 2012

I have done some more samples with a different screen print, some photos of my prints will be shown below. I am now going to work in to some of the samples and maybe use good, well printed ones towards my final piece. Our textiles group also had a group talk about what we need for a basic pass so we are covering everything, then when I have covered the basics I can develop my work future to a higher grade. As there isn't any point moving on if everything isn't covered. I wrote some feedback mentioned in our discussion.

Criteria for success
-Artists in my proposal and evidence in my book
-Research       -combined everything so it all links in together.
-Annotation     -reason behind you work
                       -what you like about it?
                       -developing solutions why you have done, what you have done?
                       -solve solutions and problems do lots of research
-Always refer back to my proposal
-Refer to proposal  - what I intend
                              -what work I'd like to do or have done?
-Mix media to cover a wide range of techniques.
-Practical methods and skills
                         -look at developing my work and what ideas I can do for my FMP.
                         -do lots of rough ideas
                         -adapt ideas all the time
                         -scale experiment future.
                         -still on track
                         -Analise what I've got and what to do for FMP
                         - PLAN
-We have reviewed what a pass is and how I am going to develop to get my FMP!
- On going at all times
                         -Annotation
                         -Blog
                         -Journal
                         - Sketchbook


No comments:

Post a Comment